Wednesday Lunch (Take Away)
ONLY AVAILABLE TO BWC MEMBERS
TAKE AWAYS FOR WEDNESDAY 19 JANUARY
Home-made soups, while stocks last (€3): carrot & pear or pumpkin or turkey & vegetable
Galina pepitoria chicken cooked in saffron & almond sauce served w/parsley potatoes & broccoli (€9°°)
Hairy Bikers’ Thai Vegetable Curry with masses of different vegetables (€9°°)
Upside down pear cake with custard (€4)
Carol’s beloved mini crumbles (€3)
ORDERING, PAYING & COLLECTING (please note that quantities are limited)
- Please contact Jane by 24:00 on Sunday 16 January so cooks can shop on Monday and prepare your dishes on Tuesday: email email@example.com or call 0485 33 25 41.
- Because of COVID regulations, we shall be assigning you a 15-minute slot in which to collect your meals, from 11:00 – 14:00. When you order, please also tell us roughly what time (eg 12:00 – 1300) you would like to come and pick up your lunch at the Clubhouse. We shall assign you a time as close as possible to your wishes.
- Pay either by bank transfer (IBAN: BE04 2100 1552 7631 – keying ‘TA January 19’ into the Communication box), or bring the exact money in an envelope with your name on it. If you pay by transfer it would be an immense help if you could print out a record of the transaction and bring it with you to the club. Please specify how you wish to pay when ordering.
- Please note any dietary restrictions/needs when you book.
- Please note that your meals will be dished up cold, so allow for time to re-heat.
- Please bring your own bags and match returned food containers with their lids.
WEDNESDAY LUNCH AT THE CLUBHOUSE: PLEASE OBSERVE THE RULES
- Masks must be worn at all times.
- You will be asked to provide proof of double vaccination by showing your CVC or your VCP.
Thanks for following these rules to ensure our safety!