Wednesday Lunch at the Clubhouse
ONLY AVAILABLE TO BWC MEMBERS
WEDNESDAY 4 AUGUST LUNCH (to eat in the Clubhouse or garden — no take-away available)
ORDERING, PAYING & COLLECTING (please note that quantities are limited)
- Please contact Jane by 24.00 Sunday 1 August so we can shop for fresh ingredients on Tuesday: email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0485 33 25 41.
- Jane will take table reservations for indoors or garden (can be made separately from food orders)
- Pay either by bank transfer (IBAN: BE04 2100 1552 7631 – keying ‘Lunch 4 August’ into the Communication box), or bring the exact money in an envelope with your name on it. If you pay by transfer it would be an immense help if you could print out a record of the transaction and bring it with you to the club. Please specify how you wish to pay when ordering.
- Please note any dietary restrictions/needs when you book
WEDNESDAY LUNCH AT THE CLUBHOUSE: PLEASE OBSERVE THE RULES
- Lunch will be served from 12.30 (please do not arrive before 12.15 unless you are helping)
- Seats for no more than 20 inside and 16 outdoors, maximum 4 per table
- Masks must be worn at all times, except when you are seated at table
- You must go straight to your table, and stay seated, not hang around the bar gossiping
- You may go to the bar on arrival, provided there is only one other person waiting or being served
- One person from each table to fetch drinks, to collect food when called, and to stack plates and cutlery on trolley outside kitchen once lunch has been eaten
Thanks for following these rules to ensure our safety!