Wednesday, November 8
Open to Members and their Guests
Join us for our annual Diwali Lunch, a true delight for your taste buds! Diwali is the Hindu festival of lights with its variations, also celebrated in other Indian religions.
It symbolises the spiritual “victory of light over darkness, good over evil, and knowledge over ignorance”.
– Sag Gosht (lamb with spinach)
– Coriander Chutney Chicken (homemade chutney – contains peanuts)
– Aubergine & Cherry Tomato Curry
– Aloo Phool Gobi (potatoes and cauliflower)
– Sautéed Spicy Green Vegetables
– Dal / Basmati Rice / Cucumber Raita
– Kulfi (Indian ice cream – pistachio and saffron and/or cardamom and rosewater)The fee includes a glass of cava (alcoholic or non-alcoholic). Other drinks available for sale at the Clubhouse Bar.We will also have a special raffle with various prizes, including our star prize, a beautiful indian necklace valued at € 250 and donated by Mala India, one of our BWC Charities! Raffle tickets will be on sale prior to the event. Check back here for more details.Please register ASAP (and before Monday, November 6) to secure your seat, as places are limited!